Join Our Team!
Omaha Birth & Babies is growing and we’re looking for the best experts in the area!
Maybe you are currently a doula, maybe you’ve been thinking about becoming a doula, maybe you are ready for a career change that supports something you are passionate about.
Whichever is the case, if you’re the right person, we want to meet you!
While doula training and certification is absolutely required for those working with Omaha Birth
& Babies, we can guide and support you in completing the process!
Here are three things you should know about us!
1) We are a woman owned business that caters to the needs of pregnant, birthing and newly postpartum families.
2) We respect individuals who know when they need help and appreciate when they aren’t afraid to ask for it.
3) As a business we’ve learned that the primary need of new families is… sleep. We specialize in overnight care in order to accommodate that need!
Here are three things we’re looking for in you!
1) An ability to attune to the needs of others with an awareness of the emotions associated with the transition into parenting.
2) A charismatic personality with a desire to uplift others while also having the awareness to step back when appropriate.
3) A commitment to working in a career that offers multiple rewards including a sense of accomplishment and personal satisfaction.
Here are three things about our process!
1) We get to know each and every applicant in an effort to determine compatibility with our agency.
2) We, check your credentials (or walk you through the process of becoming a certified doula), make a decision about inviting you to join our team, and then get you set up in our system.
3) We begin scheduling clients for you!
If the aforementioned details sound interesting to you, let’s talk!