Sleep? Did someone say sleep?!?! Just kidding! We know that sleep comes in shorter intervals than you may be accustomed to. But worry not, new friend! When everyone else has gone home we are here to help you every baby step of the way.
No matter what feeding method you choose our doulas are here to help maximize the amount of sleep you get while meeting the demands of nighttime parenting.
We are more than a night nanny. We are specially trained to:
- Help you understand and learn normal newborn sleep patterns
- Establish day and night rhythm and healthy sleep habits
- Understand sleep cues
- Establish an age-appropriate bed-time routine
- Sort through sleep theories and find the one that works best for your family.
- Achieve both optimal sleep and your breastfeeding goals
- Support your postpartum recovery
- Set up a safe nursery that is conducive to sleep
- Ease those 2 am concerns by answering any questions you might have
It doesn’t stop there though. Wake up with a head start on the day. While your little one was sleeping we folded the laundry, picked up the living room, washed all the bottles and pump parts, restocked the diaper changing station and breakfast awaits you.
Overnight Doula Customized Packages
Omaha Birth & Babies families can have our support during the day or overnight. We don’t anticipate our clients predicting what their future needs may and offer flexible packages.
Our doulas support families that may only need one 4-hour day shift, one 9-hour overnight shift or families that need 24 hours of support for months and anywhere in between.
No two families are alike and we want to make sure you get the customized expert care & support your family needs and deserve.
Omaha Birth & Babies Blogs you may Love
We’d love to walk you through our process and show you how we can support you.